Friday, July 28, 2017

It's Launch Day!!!!

My Patreon account is officially launched! I have already added a lot of sexy selfies and I took some more last night, now to photo stamp them and post! I also checked UPS tracking and my new camera will be here this afternoon! You know what that means? That means tonight I am going LIVE!!

I'm pretty excited! I hope you are too!

Being able to go live again will ensure fans who are on the fence about me being a real person I am the real deal! I have had a bunch of messages on twitter asking if I was really the girl in the photos. Absodamnlutely I am!

Being able to go live again also means that I will be able to show my beautifully thick and curvy body off to more than just one person at a time and much more than in my pictures!

Who has requests for my first cam show with this new camera? Please let me know what you're craving!! I've already had a few ideas sent to me. Someone asked for props, one guy wants me in the shower. What about you? ;)

xoxo
#CamGirlBlair

No comments:

Post a Comment