Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Starting Line

Hello there!

My name is Blair and I am a CamGirl. Well, aspiring CamGirl. This is the beginning of my journey, and I wanted to share it with you.

I am a 32 year old mother of 2. I have a son and a daughter who mean the world to me, and I want to cam so I have some extra cash to do more fun and exciting things with them on the weekends and over holidays. So here I am!

I have started setting up my accounts over different social media platforms. So far I have set up Snapchat, Instagram, fetlife, and a Chaturbate account. I am also working on setting up an account through SextPanther.

On chaturbate people can tip you tokens for your performances and those can be turned into cash. My instagram and snapchats will have daily photos uploaded to my feeds so that subscribers can have sneak peaks at my body. (when I actually have some followers anyway) Insta and Snap will be $10 each or $15 for both! **all subscriptions can be paid through paypal @ paypal.me/camgirlblair**

I am hoping that I can get the ball rolling on these sites and really gain some excellent followers and of course make some money by showing off!

I love sex, and feeling sexy so I really thing that I am going to have a great time doing this. I have already made a few friends who are helping me with ideas, and how to get my bedroom set up for camming.

I have some pretty cool décor on my Amazon wishlist so I'm hoping that I can get that ordered and set up soon to make my bed room a little more appealing. Ambiance and atmosphere can go a long way in setting the mood.

If you guys have any suggestions or ideas for me, please comment them! I would love to hear from you! :)

#CamGirlBlair

No comments:

Post a Comment