Thursday, July 13, 2017

eeeek!!!

So last night I was heading to bed, I had the baby settled down, all the lights off, doors locked the whole nine yards and my phone dinged. I had an email. I go into my inbox and low and behold! I had an email from SextPanther! I was officially accepted as a CamGirl Model for them!

whooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Okay. Haha! I had to get that out of my system.
I
Am
A
SextPanther
Model!

eeeekkk!!! I mean, have you seen the girls on there!? HOTTTTT I am so glad they accepted me as a model. I had heard from a few girls that its kinda hard to get on with them lately. ahhhh!

Okay. Sorry. Last outburst. Promise! Hahaha

I think I'm going to run a special, offering access to my number for free today. What do you guys think? Let me know!

xoxo
#CamGirlBlair

No comments:

Post a Comment